About the Role:
You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, support management as well as staff and ensure housekeeping is kept at a high standard.
- Manage the reception area and maintain a professional and tidy environment.
- Coordinate and manage meeting rooms, including catering and support for customer & board meetings.
- Manage and direct phone enquiries.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Direct and manage visitors.
- Data entry.
- Maintain and update databases.
- General office housekeeping.
- Process mail and couriers.
- Carry out filing.
- Manage office supplies.
The Successful Candidate:
You are confident, well-presented and professional, have a keen eye for detail and strive for service excellence.
You are comfortable dealing with people at all levels with outstanding communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
You excel in multi-tasking and you are able to prioritise day-to-day duties with ease.
You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
You are an advanced user of Microsoft Office products.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start. It is a great opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development and success of our company, leverage knowledge and join an expanding business.
If you are interested in this role please email [email protected] and reference “Receptionist / Admin Support” in the subject line.